Friday 14 September 2012

Media Studies A2 task:


Media Studies A2 task:

Our task is to create a promotional music video, this the main task and sided with the video is to create a digipak and a magazine advert/poster.
During this task there is research opportunities for influences

I am extremely enthused by this task and I am really looking forward to researching all about music video’s and past music video’s that will lead me to be influenced for my own music video. I am also eager to plan and film my music video and with this I am eager to experiment with editing and learning how to edit lip syncing. I am also keen to get to grips with FinalCut Pro again from using it last year and also learning how to use photoshop to create magazine posters and digipak's.

No comments:

Post a Comment