Friday 8 February 2013

Back Cover Song Track List

Today i have been working on the back cover of my digipak. I also had to plan what songs i wanted to add to Please Dont Say You Love Me which is obviously used in our music video. I thought of titles that i could use for song names that i felt would reflect my artists genre in music and that would also keep in close contact with our music video song. Here are the song titles i came up with:

- Please don't say you love me- song used in music video

- Make me fall

- Candles

- Our Young Hearts

- All the little details

- Let me in

- On the ground

The reason i named them in this way is because i felt that they all portrayed a sense of love and relationships. I also felt that they expressed an extreme amount of emotion from the artist which she portrays hugely in our music video with the song Please Dont Say You Love Me. Lastly i felt that they showed an acoustic and soft theme to my artist and that she is someone who has a loving connection towards music and expressing her feelings through her music.

No comments:

Post a Comment